can you say ye olde 1960’s doctor who spoof
"And I’m gonna be me, I’m gonna be free, I’m walking on moon beams and staring out to sea."
- from the Doctor Who 2006 annual
- Chris and Billie hugging each other to keep warm
- Chris singing Close To You
- jfc like can he get any more perfect??
- them getting distracted dancing together on set
- all my feels just spilling out all over the place at this point btw
- rtd being cute about realising his dream for doctor who
- did i mention chris singing a song by the Carpenters
- did i mention chris dancing and joking with billie to keep her warm and make her smile
- did i mention how everyone who works with her falls in love with billie i mean this is really just damn obvious by now
"I’m not listening, Doctor!" — Sarah Jane Smith to the Doctor, as he attempts to seduce her back aboard the TARDIS for a trip to Florana— where the sands are as soft as swan’s down.
He’s such a space whore, our Doctor.
(Invasion of the Dinosaurs, episode 6)
That is sooo cool, I want them all.
We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people all through our lives, and that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be .
Wonderful chap. All of them
+A TARDIS skills
literally no-one else could convince you to follow them down a dark alley like this
believe me I’ve tried
he is so fucking SEDUCTIVE
YOU WILL NEVER SEE A HAPPIER MAN THAN DAVID TENNANT PLAYING THE DOCTOR.